|Washington Pet Shelters |
- Alternative Humane Society AHS Home Page
- Anacortes Animal Relief Fund (AARF) AARF - Anacortes Animal Relief Fund: An organization dedicated to finding homes for wayward pets, and helping to control the pet population through assisting low-income families with spay/neuter services
- Animal Advocates of the Inland Northwest Animal Advocates accomplishes its work on behalf of animals, animal rights and welfare through public education, peaceful demonstrations, letter writing and petitioning, awareness of legislation at all levels of government and, above all, practice and pro
- Animal Rescue Site, The The Animal Rescue Site : Feed an Animal in Need
- Animal Services Olympia Thurston County Animal Shelter
- Animal Talk Rescue Welcome to Animal Talk Rescue
- BaaHaus Animal Rescue Group Animal Rescue Group
- Benton-Franklin Humane Society The Benton-Franklin Humane Society, located in Tri-City area of Washington State, is a private, nonprofit organization supported solely by contributions, and dedicated to preventing cruelty to animals and the creation of a more responsible and humane comm
- Best Little Rabbit, Rodent Ferret House Best Little Rabbit, Rodent and Ferret House Pet Supplies and Adoption
- Blue Mountain Humane Society Humane Society
- Cat Purebred Rescue (CPR) Home Page
- Chimp News Chimpanzee news and views from around the world.
- Chimpanzee and Human Communication Institute / Central Washington University The Chimpanzee and Human Communication Institute at Central Washington University. Home of Washoe and her family. Washoe was the first non-human to learn a human language.
- Country Critters Rescue Corral COUNTRY CRITTERS RESCUE CORRAL
- Dachshund Rescue NW & Dachshund Club of Spokane We are a Dachshund breed rescuer since 1991 and have placed 300+ wiener dogs and placed 42 in 2004 alone.
- Delta Society Delta Society program descriptions and reference information related to human-animal interactions. Delta Society, a non-profit organization, improves human health through service and therapy animals.
- Dog Patch Humane Dog Patch Humane is a home away from home for strays, abandoned dogs and owner turn ins. Dog Patch provides a home like setting for the animals that come here for shelter and care. The dogs at Dog Patch enjoy a truly family like life style.
- Eastside Pet Adoption Center- Bellevue/Crossroads King County Animal Control Homepage
- English Setter Rescue English Setter Rescue Contacts
- Everett Animal Shelter Everett Animal Shelter
- Feral Care Feral Care - Homepage
- Feral Cat Spay/Neuter Project A not-for-profit group of volunteers dedicated to providing free spay and neuter services for feral cats in the Puget Sound region.
- Friends of Campus Cats Friends of Campus Cats
- Greyhound Protection League - WA Greyhound Protection League
- Harbor Association of Volunteers for Animals / Hava Heart Sanctuary HAVA Heart Serving the animals of Washington's Twin Harbors region and the peole who love them
- Hooterville Pets SafeHaus Homeward Pet Adoption Center Home Page
- Humane Society - Happy Paws Farm Seven acres of lush green countryside await the lucky dogs that find their way to the Humane Society's no-kill sanctuary in Arlington, Washington. We work diligently to make our dogs happy and to find them loving homes for the rest of their lives.
- Humane Society for Seattle/King County The Humane Society for Seattle/King County
- Humane Society for Southwest Washington Humane Society for Southwest Washington ::: Home
- Humane Society for Tacoma and Pierce County The Humane Society For Tacoma and Pierce County To protect and promote the well-being of animals and to foster positive relationships between animals and people.
- Humane Society of Cowlitz County Cowlitz Area pet adoption, volunteer recruitment, and events
- Humane Society of the United States - Pacific Regional Office The Pacific Northwest Regional Office (PNRO), based in Seattle, Washington, serves the animals and people of four states: Alaska, Idaho, Oregon, and Washington.
- Inland Empire Golden Retriever Rescue Inland Empire Golden Retriever Rescue
- International Snow Leopard Trust International Snow Leopard Trust (ISLT) is dedicated to the conservation of the endangered snow leopard and its mountain ecosystem through a balanced approach that considers the needs of the local people and the environment.
- Japanese Chin Dog Rescue JCCARE - Japanese Chin Care and Rescue Effort
- Kitsap Humane Society Kitsap Humane Society
- Moses Lake-Grant County Humane Society Moses Lake Grant County Washington Humane Society * Animal shelter for pet adoption * Find lost pets dogs cats * Adopt abandoned dogs cats pets
- Northwest Animal Rights Network (NARN) Northwest Animal Rights Network (NARN)
- Partners for Pets The goal of Partners for Pets is to eliminate euthanasia of healthy, adoptable pets; to offer low or no-cost sterilization surgeries for dogs and cats to reduce the number of animals born each year; to work collaboratively with local shelters in a foster/
- Pasado's Safe Haven Pasado's Safe Haven
- PAWS Across the Northwest Paws Across the Northwest
- PAWS Olympic Wildlife Center PAWS
- PetNet - Petwhere Animal Shelter Management Software ASPCA: PetWhere Shelter Software
- Petsavers PETSAVERS - Animal Rescue
- PetShelter Network PetShelter Network - online dog and cat adoption resources
- Pigs Peace Sanctuary Pigs Peace Sanctuary is a non-profit organazation providing a safe haven of love for pigs and their friends.
- Prison Pet Partnership Program - Washington State Corrections Center for Women Prison Pet Partnership Program
- Progressive Animal Welfare Society (PAWS) - Olympic Wildlife Center PAWS
- Providence House Avian Rescue Support Services Providence House is just a simple reflection of my love and appreciation for God and His awesome creations. I am blessed to be able to share my life with some of His most unique and beautiful creatures. Though some have passed through my life much too qui
- Purrfect Pals / Arlington Animal Shelter Purrfect Pals Home
- Rescue Every Dog - R.E.D. Peninsula Chapter Welcome to Rescue Every Dog R.E.D. Alert
- Save Our Critters Society Animal rescue site
- Save Wild Horses Visit our site to learn more about the plight of America's wild horses and burros.
- Seattle Animal Control / Shelter Welcome to the Seattle Animal Shelter's Home Page!
- Second Chance Companions Second Chance Companions Homepage. Pet information
- Second Chance Ranch Second Chance Ranch. Animal rescue/adoption
- Special Needs Pets Resources, information and support for owners and caregivers of pets that are elderly or disabled, that have chronic or terminal illnesses, or that have emotional or behavioral problems.
- Spokane County Regional Animal Care and Protection Services - SCRAPS The Spokane County Regional Animal Care and Protection Services web site. Contains animal and pet laws, resources and information.
- Spokane Humane Society Home Page
- SpokAnimal C.A.R.E. Non-profit humane organization and adoption center in Spokane, Washington
- Spotted Paw Northwest Dalmation Rescue NW Dalmatian Rescue
- Thurston County Animal Shelter Thurston County Animal Shelter
- Tri-City Animal Control Tri-City Animal Control and sheltering services provides information about pet licensing & enforcement of local laws. Unclaimed pets made available for adoption at Tri-City Animal Control services.
- Tri-City Animal Control and Sheltering Service Tri-City Animal Control and sheltering services provides information about pet licensing & enforcement of local laws. Unclaimed pets made available for adoption at Tri-City Animal Control services.
- Vashon Island Pet Protection Welcome to the VIPP Home Page
- Washington State Federation of Animal Care and Control Agencies Kitsap Humane Society
- Whatcom Humane Society Whatcom Humane Society, Whatcom County Washington
- Whidbey Animals' Improvement Foundation WAIF-Shelter The Whidbey Animals' Improvement Foundation (WAIF) is a non-profit organization which was formed in 1990 in an effort to help Whidbey Island's homeless companion animals. WAIF is dedicated to provide food, shelter, veterinary care and nurturing to displac
- Wild Animal Rescue Mission (WARM) WARM specializes in the rescue, rehabilitation and return to the wild of orphaned and injured raptors and large mammals indigenous to the Pacific Northwest.
- Wildlife Rescue, Inc. Wildlife Rescue Inc.
The pets resource section has been online with
The.AnimalNet.com since 2003. If you have any comments, suggestions, or would like to add your animal shelter
related link to our growing list, please click the "Contact Us" link below.
Return To Main Page